PlaceSpeak for Participants
“Nobody notified me!”
“I wasn’t consulted!”
“Nobody told us anything about it, and now it’s a done deal?”
Does this sound familiar? Are you frustrated not knowing what’s going on in your own neighbourhood Now you can do something about it.
- you can receive timely notifications about changes in your community
- you can provide feedback to decision-makers based on where you actually live.
- you can influence decisions in a meaningful way.
Well, now you can!
PlaceSpeak, a location-based consultation utility
It’s quick and easy.
- Just click on Sign up, to be notified about what’s going on in your neighbourhood, your city, your region.
- Add your address and confirm your account with the link sent to your email.
In your profile remember to adjust your Settings.
- Select the distance, keyword and frequency of your notifications – right away, once a week, or no emails at all.
Privacy, by Design
Your privacy matters – and PlaceSpeak protects it, by design. Your address, phone number and email are never shared. Only the feedback you give is available to the proponent. This provides verifiable and defensible data to whomever is conducting the consultation.
Join the conversation and help make a difference.
Explore topics of interest in your neighbourhood or across the country.Learn about topics that matter in your community. So, join the conversation and help make a difference.
Claim your space. Speak your mind. Influence the outcome.
Watch the 90 second video presentation of the post on Vimeo.