From November 1-3, 2017, PlaceSpeak Founder and CEO, Colleen Hardwick, will be chairing the 50 Months: Government as a Platform track at FWD50.
FWD50 is a three-day conversation on digital transformation bringing together citizens, the public service, elected officials, technologists, and innovative thinkers from around the world. The 50 Months track presents brief “lightning talks” on specific innovations within government, from problem identification to solution execution and what lessons were learned in the process. Sessions include:
- Case studies of government innovation
- Emerging Economy Task Force
- Breakout session with Harper Reed (Entrepreneur In Residence, Next Gen Commerce, PayPal)
- Cyber-security and citizen resilience
- Working together to design and build better services
- Ask Me Anything: Digital Change in the USA and Canada
- Data, analytics, and government
- Breakout session with David Eaves (Lecturer in Public Policy, Harvard Kennedy School)
- Behind the curtain
Visit the website to register.