PlaceSpeak connects you to your residential address through a simple registration and verification process:
- 1. People voluntarily “claim” ownership of their residential addresses on Google Maps through a proprietary multi-step digital identity process by sharing unique information on their address and using technologies such as IP Geolocation and GPS.
- 2. Residents are further authenticated by applying a rigorous data resource credential approval system.
- 3. Verified users retain complete control over who can access their location profile.
- 4. Once verified, people can connect with friends, neighbours and location-based issues raised by PlaceSpeak customers and express their opinions weighted according to proximity.
- 5. Play the presentation below for a how it works demo.